Support the school by providing administrative support and an efficient and courteous service.
● Input information onto the computer database and to extract information as instructed, which may require some manipulation including the word-processing of documentation
● Assist with the implementation of school administration policies such as the respond to routine correspondence.
● Aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security, confidentiality, and data protection.
● Carry out such other administrative tasks and duties as required by the line manager appropriate to the grading of the post.
● Ability to relate well to children and adults.
● Able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and own position in these.
● Ability to identify own training and development needs and willingness to participate in development and training opportunities.
● Excellent spoken and written English and Thai.
● Good numeracy and literacy skills.
● Effective use of ICT packages and keyboard skills.
● Bachelor’s degree in any field.
● Good attitude, well organized and be flexible.
● Ability to work under pressure and timeline.
● Very detail-oriented and service-minded.
● Good communication and execution skills.
● CV and a Cover letter of application to the Head of Campus outlining your suitability for the role.
● Send an email in PDF file only with the following documents;
● Contact details of 3 professional referees, one of whom must be your current Principal or equivalent or current Head in the Organisation. A recent photograph.
● Degree and transcript from the College / University / Education Institute.
● Please note that St. Stephen's International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including an enhanced criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
● The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
● Interviews will be held at the Khao Yai campus.