Teacher of Physical Education
St. Stephen’s International School is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Physical Education at our Bangkok Campus for an August 2017 start.
The successful applicant will join a flourishing department, will be required to teach students from Year 1 up to Year 13, and will also be expected to be a Secondary Form Tutor. Preference will be given to applicants who have experience of teaching across both Primary and Secondary Schools and who can offer a second subject.
It is essential for applicants to:
- Be experienced in working with school age children
- Be native English speakers
- Be appropriately qualified (e.g. BEd or a first degree and a PGCE)
- Provide the contact details of three professional referees, one of whom must be their current Principal
It is desirable for applicants to have experience of:
- Teaching both Primary and Secondary students
- Coaching Football, Basketball and Swimming
- Working with children for whom English is not their first language
- Working with children and parents whose cultural background is different from their own
- Working in the international sector
- Teaching an additional subject
St. Stephen’s Bangkok is located in the mid northern suburbs of the vibrant city of Bangkok, about mid way between the city centre and Don Muang Airport, in the Ratchayothin area of Chatuchak district. The school is two-form entry and caters for all ages from Nursery to Year 13.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply to the Principal, Mr. John Rolfe, with their CV, a letter of application, contact details of three professional referees (one of whom must be their current Principal) and a recent photograph.
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including an enhanced criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
Successful candidates for teaching posts will normally be offered a two year contract.
All applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and addressed to Mr. John Rolfe, Principal.
Closing date: 3 February 2017
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified. Interviews will be held in Bangkok or by Skype.